THEM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THEM

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is why the website is empty -->

Go down 
AuthorMessage
limzee
Experienced

This is why the website is empty --> Empty
PostSubject: This is why the website is empty -->   This is why the website is empty --> I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2022 4:51 pm

Even if nobody finds this, I want to leave it here. I won't explain my personal reasons for doing it, but I will say that it was a very selfish decision to delete Thementicus. I was drunk at the time, and without going into detail, I was just tired of revisiting this website and thinking that nobody else probably came here anymore. I should have known that this may not have been true.

I thought it was important to at least leave this up, so there's evidence the website actually existed and people can come back here in the future if they want to and be like "wow, amber fucked my nostalgia up pretty bad, huh?" (I'm joking to an extent, but I do feel like that's what I did, and I'm sorry.)

I wish I could do something about the topics and posts, but they're actually gone, and there's no way to restore them. I deleted the forum in January of 2020, and for whatever reason, the backup only goes back to September of 2020. I did try to see if this would work, since it was the only option, and this is the result. Just an empty website. There aren't even any of those cute Yoyo and Cici monkey emotes I lifted from photobucket.

I'm sorry for deleting the website, and I'm sorry for losing the posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkduck.com/AKA_Limzee/?p=711516

This is why the website is empty -->
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THEM :: General-
Jump to: